writer







"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women
merely players..."


So True...
Writer
Ashwin Rajadesingan
My Profile


Labels




Archives
February 2009
May 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
December 2010
February 2011




Just about anything


Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2009
I know.

Ah this 2-word marvel has saved me from tight corners more than once.
It’s longer than an “ok” making it more serious but is shorter than an “I understand” making it more refined.
It’s perfect for almost every sticky situation you can possibly get into.

“Dude we have gotta study for the surprise test tomorrow!”
I know. (But who studies for a SURPRISE test anyways?)

“Hey don’t forget the onions at the mart!”
I know.

“How many times have I told you not to keep food on the bed!?!”
I know.

This subtle but serious (looking) remark has become my elixir nowadays.
So the next time people disturb your peace babbling about the industrial revolution or how the price of onions have skyrocketed, go ahead give it a shot!
It works.
Trust me, I know.

Labels: ,


Ashwin Rajadesingan ♥ Saturday, December 05, 2009 link to post
0 comments